im going to see the braves play on may 23rd...then in june im going to myrtle...
where is everyone going for summer.....i'm goin to the outerbanks NC.....
can't wait
im going to see the braves play on may 23rd...then in june im going to myrtle...
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
I am going to Front Royal if any of you know where that is...LOL..(near D.C. Virginia) Then I am goint ot Myrltle Beach then prolly Pittsburgh.....I dunno where else..it's hard telling!! Wherever there is a party!! You'll find me!!! LOL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
I'm heading to Cincy June 18-20, and forfitting my family vacation so i can stay home and work to pay for my upcoming tenure at UVa...
I'd like to go to either Atlanta or Danville to see the AMA Superbikes race.
May not sound like a vacation to some but I don't have anything for the beach either.
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
Flordia for 2 weeks!!
Europe (mainly Germany) for three weeks.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Other than Cincy I dont usually go anywhere big in the summer time.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Im goin to Front Royal to go fishing is the Shenandoah
greeat Smallmouth and Sun-Perch fishing
The best ive ever fished
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
Bookmarks